Berkel Countertop Bread Slicer (MB)
- Compact design requires minimal counter space.
- Convenient operator lever starts motor and initiates precise cutting action.
- Slicer is available in 3 ⁄8" (10 mm), 7 ⁄16" (11 mm), 1 ⁄2" (13 mm), or 3 ⁄4" (19 mm) pre-set slice thickness.
- Slicing is completed in approximately 8 seconds per loaf depending on size and bread type. ■ 1-speed, 1 ⁄3 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6.2 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut in the upright position, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 151 ⁄2" (394 mm) in length, 8" (203 mm) in width, and 6" (152 mm) in height.
- If bread loaves are placed and cut on their side, the MB slicer will handle loaves up to 151 ⁄2" (394 mm) in length, 8" (203 mm) in height, and 6" (152 mm) in width.
- Special heat-treated, alloy carbon steel blades are independently mounted and can be easily replaced.
- Finish is Sky White, polyester powder coat and all product contact areas are stainless steel.
- Easy access, removable front scrap pan.
- Convenient front-mounted, stainless steel bagging trough.
- Toggle type, on/off switch with safety guard.
- Red light indicates the unit is plugged in.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.