Field Equipment Sales Representative
Winter Scale & Equipment is an industry leader serving the food processing & retail grocery industry in the metropolitan NY/NJ/CT/PA area. As a Outside Sales Representative you will interact directly with customers, selling equipment & associated supplies, while providing prompt, personal and reliable support to meet their needs. Equipment lines include Mettler Toledo, Hollymatic, Biro, Treif, Rice Lake, Minipack, Bizerba & Daniels among others.
Area Included in the Territory: New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania & New York including Long Island & the five Burroughs.
We are looking for candidates who will reside in the Central New Jersey area.
What You Will Do:
- Learn & understand the equipment while becoming an expert within the industries identified above
- Cold call and prospect to secure new accounts
- Achieve sales growth within current customer base by frequent visits introducing new and updated products while being a resource for your customers
- Participate in 1-2 trade shows annually outside the territory requiring overnight travel
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer knowledge including the Microsoft suite of programs
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 1+ years of outside sales experience or industry-related experience in food equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years food equipment experience
What’s in it For You:
- Competitive salary and benefits including major medical, prescription, eye, dental and 401k with company match
- Company vehicle for business use, including fuel card, laptop, cell phone & expenses
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
Sales Experience Required