Field Food Equipment Service Tech
W.T Winter Associates, Inc., a supplier of Supermarket Equipment Systems. W.T Winter Associates is an elite distributor in providing retail solutions and service.
Our growing service department has positions available for professional field service technicians for the New York and New Jersey Metropolitan area. The candidates will strive to achieve customer satisfaction by providing quality service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction while meeting companies objectives.
- Effectively troubleshooting into a timely problem resolution.
- Maintain current with all mandatory training and testing.
- Maintain a high level of technical proficiency.
- Willing to assist other technicians by working outside primary area.
- Ability to work overtime.
- The ability to park company vehicle.
W.T. Winter Associates, Inc. offers competitive salary; along with benefits package including health care, dental, eye care, life and 401K savings plan. A company vehicle will be provided while performing services.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating, programming, and maintenance procedures.
- Works effectively with service dispatcher and parts department personnel.
- PC Knowledge, Mechanically Capable