The CONSTRUCTION of the 4000 Series is Robust and built to last. Manufactured from high quality Stainless Steel a strong structured framework supports a thick gauge mixing bowl and panels that are fully seam Welded both inside and outside the bowl. The standard height machines incorporate a heavy gauge domed lid with an open grilled section for ingredients adding or viewing of the mix cycle. An ingredients or liquids pouring channel is also offered as an option. The strong built mixing paddle manufactured from full stainless steel is standard with a choice of either Tinned or Stainless Steel grinding heads and feedscrews. The 4000 Series has been designed and developed to the high standards of safety and finish demanded by CE / USDA and GS regulations. All models specifically incorporate the **“smart design” mixing bowl and paddle and are finished with smooth hygienic surfaces to panels and welds to achieve a clean bowl on product discharge and ease the cleaning down process at the end of production.
- The TRANSMISSION drives are independent direct drive design. No more oily greasy chains, no more continual maintenance of pulleys and belt drives.
- Smooth, compact and quiet the heavy duty drives are very efficient in transmitting maximum power from large hp motors - featuring a standard 2 speeds on the feedscrew drive with High Torque on low speed.
- Both feedscrew and mixing drives have been engineered and developed over many years of research optimising RPM’s and involving many varied processing applications.
- The PERFORMANCE of the 4000 Series speaks for itself. Time and again sausage manufacturers have commented about the processing capabilities of the 4000 machines. **Specifically designed paddle blade angles and configurations (“smart design”) maximize the product
- CE/USDA and GS compliant
- Safety interlocked lid
- Safety interlocked discharge guard
- Ergonomic low load weights
- Power required: 200 - 240 volt, 60 hz, 3 ph
- 380 - 480 volt, 60 hz, 3 ph
- Size 56 ot 66 grind head
- Controllable mix/grind cycles
- PLC pre-set programmable control
- Product temperature readout
- Tinned or stainless steel cutting heads
- Gemini connection / systems
- Stainless steel stand with levers
- Pneumatic lid operation
- CO2 Cooling
- Debone/degristle system
- Feedscrew/knife and plate trolley
- Ingredients/liquid chute in lid
- Load cells in mixing bowl
- Feedscrew ejector
- Available with 575v on quote